- OASAlumni.Org recognizes that you care about the personal information that is held about you and
how that is used.
or to its staff.
- No extremely personal information, such as Social Security or Credit
Card numbers are stored by us; indeed such information should never be provided to us in the
- OASAlumni.Org also stores and reads cookies to and from your computer. Cookies are alphanumeric
identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our
forums and general website features to recognize your browser for when you return to this web
site. By using this website, you agree that both the webserver, and any trusted 3rd party we chose,
such as advertising networks, may place tracking cookies and web beacons on your machine and access
them at any time during your session. In general, cookies and web beacons are safe and are not a
security issue when being used from 'trusted' internet sites, such as OASAlumni.Org. For information
on how to manage cookies in your browser,
- In addition, we participate in the Google Adsense program in which we use Google as a third party
double click dart cookie to show you ads based on your visits to this site and other sites you have
visited. What this means is that a cookie is placed on your browser that keeps track of sites you have
visited to get a better estimate of your interests so that we can better serve ads based on your
interests. Like other Web browser cookies, no personally identifying information is collected, other
than your IP address. For more information and to opt out of Google's use of the dart cookie
- Contact information (e.g. address, phone, email) may be shared with other OAS alumni & reunion
- All other information provided by you goes is considered public.
- This site is intended for individuals over the age of 13. Any information collected is intended
to be of individuals over the age of 13. According to
COPPA, our site does NOT cater to children. "Operators of commercial websites or online services
directed to children under 13 that collect personal information from children" require a COPPA
check this page for updates or changes. If you have any questions regarding your privacy,
then Contact Us.